Oh, and I forgot to mention that she also had to get glasses last week. She looks way too grown up now!
Also this week Jayde got her braces put on. She looks so much like a little pre-teen now. About 3 hours after she got them on, she wanted very badly to have them taken off. The next morning I had to convince her that she would still be able to eat. Today she is doing much better--the orthodontist gave her a water pic that she used last night. She said it felt like a massage and made her mouth feel so much better. I never wore braces, so all I can do is hug her and tell her I'm sorry it hurts. She'll get through it--she is super tough. She told me, "Mom, it really hurts to be beautiful!" What a silly kid!
2 comments:
Beautiful girls!! I'm sad that I missed Abby's baptism... but her mini album is in the mail!
I never had braces either, poor Jayde!!
Congratulations Abby! We wish we could've been there--we were celebrating Garett's B-day the same day. I can't believe how much Abby looks like Jayde in her glasses. Sorry about the sore teeth, Jayde. This isn't the first time you'll say it hurts to be beautiful! You will be so grateful to have a pretty smile!! You are such a cute girl!
Post a Comment